Saturday, January 19, 2013

Need To Post More Often

That should be my one New Years resolution for 2013!  I have been doing a lot of sewing but not sharing - so here goes.  First of all I added the binding to my Carolina Christmas so that puts it in the Done Done pile. The quilt finished at 93" square after quilting.

 
Next I quilted and bound On the Road Again. It finished at 54" x 57".
 
 
Then a friend called to say she had a received an email from Quilts for Kids - they were desperate for quilts - their shelves were almost empty!  So working with a flat-fold that I had picked up at Sauders in December I made 4 quilts and delivered them to her washed and ready for her next trip to the QFK headquarters in Fairless Hills, PA (about a 40 minute drive).  The quilts are 41" x 52".
 





 Lastly there was a request for a close up of the quilting on my Easy Street mystery quilt.  The pantograph I used was called Starburst by designer Jodi Beamish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment