Big Surprise - on New Year's Eve as the ball was dropping in NYC - Bonnie posted the reveal for Celtic Solstice. It was late, but before bed I had to get my parts out and play. I put together 2 blocks, 1 "A" and 1"B".
It wasn't till the next day that I realized the chevrons in block A were twisted. But that was okay - I had more block parts than I needed. With the reveal I figured I would need 41 block "A" and 40 block "B" with Bonnie's planned borders to make a Queen size quilt. So the twisted ones could be part of a second smaller donation quilt.
As the blocks were made and pressed they were put on the design wall...
Between shoveling snow and working on other quilts I was able to get more blocks pieced, but not pressed.
If you didn't catch Bonnie's "Show & Share" post for Friday check it out - Robin from Louisiana has completed her top.