A couple of days later I sorted threw the pieces and found that only one block remained to be pieced and it contained the same block I had just finished for part 3 of Easy Street.
After the blocks were pieced I moved on to laying out the quilt.
At this point I realized that that I was heading for trouble. None of the already pieced blocks were square. I even tried to tell myself that maybe I could quilt it out on the longarm, but ......................
So far I have taken apart and reassembled all but one of the blocks. In this case it wasn't the 1/4" seam but the cutting that was wrong.
Hopefully at my next posting I will be able to show you the completed top.