Monday, December 9, 2013

Celtic Solstice - Part 2

I know the rule is no whining and I am not exactly doing that, but just saying that this step has taken me a long time to complete.  Last night before going to bed I was able to complete 100 of the blocks

and get the balance of the parts for the king size quilt assembled, but not sewn together. I had them laying everywhere, trying to make sure no square contained the same fabrics.


This morning I intended to write a post and link up with everyone over at the Celtic Solstice link-up. But upon check my emails I found that today's meeting of my local quilt group was being cancelled due to the snow our area received late yesterday and this mornings icy roads, so ........
What is a lady supposed to do with unplanned time - SEW of course - and I was able to complete and additional 144 blocks.
 
By the way the color I used for what looks like blue in the photos is actually a blue/green.  I tried the camera on my iPad and phone with the same results.
 
Check out what others have completed at the link-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment